Thursday, March 11, 2010

we're telepathic, or something

Just a short, short, short story to tell that I probably laughed about for 30 minutes straight. But it won't be funny to you guys, I can pretty much guarantee it.

My cousin Nikki and I were driving home from the movies last night when this song came on the radio. Sadly, I don't remember what song it was. We were in the middle of a conversation when we both stopped and started singing it at the same time. Stopped singing at the same time, started singing at the same time again. Chuckled softly. Then basically punched eachother's hands while reaching for the volume at the same time. We laughed forever, it was crazarrr. I don't even know what telepathic means, but that's the explanation that I gave to my mom when I told her the story. Hahaha.. ha.. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment