Saturday, March 6, 2010

sometimes i wonder who decided to put all the ingredients together to make cookie dough.

that's not the point. my mom told me to clean my room today and i decided against it. i decided to read my favorite blog instead, it's called 'it walked on my pillow dot blogspot dot com.' it's probably my favorite thing to read. more than the great gatspy, which i have read 11 times so i must like this blog quite a bit. if anybody out there is reading this, you should read that blog instead, i promise you that you'll enjoy it more than this.

heather is going to be over my house in a few minutes and i still have to put pants on. i do that sometimes, sit here in my underwear and i apologize if that's on the creepy side, but i'm home alone so who really cares anyways? we are going to see the movie shutter island (which i have already seen but i'm taking heather to go see today) and then cooking ourselves a gluten free dinner. because heather's body chooses to be allergic to everything a normal person isn't. we also will probably watch the movie the great gatspy because we have been trying to find a day to get together since before christmas (when she bought me this movie, and i love her for it). then we are going to do whatever else us girls do for fun. try not to take that in a bad way if you're a pervert or something.

heather's car just pulled in the driveway, now to put on some pants...

1 comment:

  1. i'm so flattered right now! i can't even handle it. my face is all red.
    day, made. i'm going to bed.

    ReplyDelete