Monday, March 15, 2010

two things on my mind today while reading poetry and listening to music.

first of all, my title is going to be almost as long as my post. second of all, my thoughts:

1. i've decided that i want kids. that's whether or not i get married. i'll adopt. i won't marry just to have kids, duh. because i'm still not so sure i'll ever even find the person i love or whatever anyways. p.s. i'm kind of liking the names russell and katherine.

2. rather than being the kind of person who buys a coffee every morning on their way to school/work (now and later in life) i'm going to buy a new song or two per day. to add to my music collection. because i feel like that'll make me just as awake as caffiene in a cup.

p.s. i'm adding this on a day after i originally posted this. i also like the name charlotte.
update (october 5, 2010): i like the name oliver as well.

1 comment:

  1. mm. i'm nodding appreciatively at number 2.
    nod nod nod.

    ReplyDelete