Monday, March 22, 2010

if someone bought me a moleskin journal, i would love them.

that title has nothing to do with what i'm going to type here. well, sort of, but not entirely. this post is about my idea of the perfect boyfriend. i feel like this is sort of a cliche topic to talk about, but i don't care. i'm really happy in my own dreamworld imagination and this is what i'm thinking about so yes. if you don't want to read it, then don't, but here it goes;

he would scream 'i love you' even if i was one hundred meters away from him, not caring who heard him. he would go on walks with me in 40 degree weather, holding hot cocoa in one hand and my own hand in the other. he would brush my hair out of my face when it was in the way, and then give me that cute crooked smile when i brushed it back. he would be able to tell when something was wrong, but never ask me about it just give me the most sincere kiss on the forehead because that's what he knows he can to do make it better. he would be able to sing and dance in front of me and let me call him a weirdo. but he'd let me do the same thing in front of him and enjoy every minute of it. he wouldn't be shy around my family, but be part of it. he would come over my house at 8 o'clock in the morning whenever we didn't have school and take me to a park just to push me on the swings. we could sit on my front porch all day long because there is nothing else to do, but never be bored. we'd also watch thunderstorms together and play in the rain when it's safe. he would lay in bed all day with me with the windows wide open and sun streaming in listening to the new downloaded music of the week. he'll remember our anniversaries before i do. he will know when i'm craving mac n' cheese or when i hate it; same goes for grilled cheese, ramen, and tortellini because i have to be in the right mood. he'll walk through walmart (or target) with me laughing at all the ludicrous products that we don't understand why people buy them; and then we'd buy them and laugh while using them. he'll give me his sweatshirt when he's freezing and not making me feel guilty about it. he would rent all the chick flicks he could find and watch them with me on days that i'm feeling ill. he'll let me look like crap, but not let me feel like i'm anything less than beautiful. he'll call me at night right before i go to bed to make sure he's the last voice i hear. he's smarter than me, but not cocky or arrogant. he'll spend my birthday with me and my crazy family. we'll ride rollercoasters together, often, and hold our hands in the air together the entire time. he won't ever buy me flowers, but rather more exciting, random, and useful things. he'd run up and hug me whenever he sees me. he'll believe in me, and my life, and my writing. he will argue with my best friends about who loves me more. he'll understand that i don't like kissing in front of people, but still do it randomly because it's surprising. he will have hot cocoa ready for me every morning when i wake up, even in 100 degree weather. he will have random tv show marathons with me for hours while eating cookie dough. he'll hold me tight when i'm crying, just simply hold me. he picks his friends over me sometimes, and let's me do the same with mine. he'll love all the dinners that i ever cook for him, even though i can't cook in the least. we would learn something new about eachother every day.he will remember everything i say, and care about it. he'll let me laugh at him when he's being silly and laugh back at me when i act like a dork. every day he'll tell me he worries about me because i'm such a clutz. we'll sit in the basement and read a book outloud to eachother playing 'popcorn' while our clothes are in the washing machine because it's more time together. he won't pressure me into drinking or anything else. he'll let me be me, all day every day, and he'll love it. and he won't ever get jealous because he already knows that i love him more than anything and when he says forever he means it, no matter what. he's my perfect guy, but he's no where near perfect all at the same time.

seriously, does he exist? and i apologize for the grammar in that because i'm sure the verb tenses change every two seconds. and there's also probably a million more things i could name. the end.


Song of the Day:

3 comments:

  1. he exists!!! don't settle for anything less than him.
    call me a hopeless romantic, because that's what i am, but i had a wee tear while reading this because my man is every one of those things, and as i was reading "our song" came on and it was kind of a classic moment.
    i kind of felt like i was in a chick flick.
    anyways. i'm going to go be cheesy somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: NOT the song "our song" by that taylor swift woman. our literal song came on. which is called "please forgive me" by david gray.
    ew. i don't like taylor swift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could you like her, i mean she does want to kill you because apparently you look like her? or something? but it's okay, you can cheese it up on my blog anytime (;

    ReplyDelete