Saturday, March 20, 2010

we were all out of baking soda.

today when i was making cookie dough i realized that we didn't have baking soda. all i had measured out at this point was the flour and i didn't know if i just wanted to stop becaue of the lack of the baking soda. after about ten minutes of thinking, and having a major brain fart, i realized that since i'm just making the cookie dough to eat the dough and not BAKING the cookies that the BAKING soda wouldn't really actually make a difference. lucky for me, it didn't. also, when i licked a small bit of butter that made it onto my finger when measuring that out it made me think of when i was a little girl and i enjoyed eating butter. literally, i would take a spoon full of butter whenever my mom was baking and just eat it. i'm convinced i liked that more than the actual food my mom ended up making. ohhhh six year old me.

Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment