Sunday, March 7, 2010

i have this irrational fear that i'm going to die in the shower.

and nobody is going to find me for a very long time therefore i will drown and it will be too late to try cpr on me. that's really all i have to say because it's 3:15 in the morning and i have to wake up for church in roughly five hours and it will take me no less than an hour to even timidly fall asleep so i'm going to begin that treck now. sleeping was just starting to get easy, until wednesday. it's not even like anything life changing happened. just the sleep got bad again. and that makes me mad.

the song that popped up on my iTunes shuffle at this moment:


i thought the chinese people may or may not have added to the song. it was actually just the first result on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment