Monday, March 22, 2010

i'm way too awkward of a person at interviews.

Song of the Day:

These kids looked like they were enjoying themselves, therefore I chose this video.

To add to my blog today;
I was reading a random article online about why men cheat. Or something like that. I don't believe it's valid at all, maybe that's because I'm not a man so I just don't get it. But if you're a male can you please read this article and agree with me that it is false. Just please, because this just sounds horrible. Thank goodness the author is listed as anonymous or I'd find him and kick him in that place where the sun don't shine. But maybe it shines for him, that's just awkward. Ew, his wife needs to get a clue or something. But no, he's a pro. How about I just stop talking about it and you read it??
http://www.esquire.com/features/reasons-why-men-cheat-0410#ixzz0iuqq8402
p.s. I'm sorry I couldn't get the 'attach a link' thing to work, I tried about 7 times before giving up. So just copy and paste that into your browser and I'm sure you'll find the article just splendidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment