Saturday, April 3, 2010

my nailpolish is almost already completely chipped off.

Surprisingly, my toenail polish is almost perfectly intact. I don't really understand that, but I'll go with it.

Things that I don't like about the morning:
1. how itchy my eyes always are.
2. no matter what, i'm never the perfect temperature. i'm either way way too hot or way way too cold.
3. the birds and animals or my father always tend to wake me up a half hour before i truly want to.
4. having to decide if i want to take a run then a shower, or just give up on the run and shower instead. in general, just deciding what to do first. then, i realize that i never really decide until i lazy around for a few hours and maybe blog about it, ahem, then finally do what i originally set out to do.
5. sitting up and looking at my floor. my messy, messy floor.
6. being overwhelmed with my messy floor and thinking about how i should probably clean it today. but knowing i won't clean it for another month.
Here's a picture of my room, just so you may understand a bit better...
Photobucket (only half of the picture decided to show up; and that's only one half of my room anyways, but you get the jist)
7. not knowing what to wear; i'm definitely a girl in that sense.

Stuff that I enjoy about the morning:
1. good morning text messages or calls (on most days)
2. hot cocoa.
3. if it's a nice day, like today, the sun gleaming through my window.

Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment