Thursday, April 1, 2010

i just painted my toenails.

and my fingernails, but that was during german class today. so it's about 2:20 right now and i have a lot of possible things that i could be doing today. i think sometimes i make too many plans because i'm pretty sure that only one of the plans will even end up working out. and i have nothing that is a necessity to do today anymore (i already went for a run and a walk and showered) so it's pretty much whatever i'll enjoy the most. but the issue with deciding this way is that i'm pretty sure i will enjoy them all equally, but in different ways.

1. see, my first option is to hang out with joshua. i like to say joshua instead of josh. i'm pretty sure that our relationship seems awkward in many more ways than one. but he's funny and i'm sometimes funny, therefore i'd be in for a lot of laughs if i chose this decision. downside(s): he probably still likes me a small amount and he definitely has a girlfriend. this could create a bad situation.

2. go to chinese with my very bestest friend jess and her other best friend kelsey who i would also consider my friend. of course, hanging out with my best friend is always bound to be a blast and kelsey is a pretty sarcastically hilarious person. downside(s): money and greasy foods are no gooood.

3. movies with heather. i love heather; and bobby might be working. two equally great things. downside(s): the weather is beautiful so why wouldn't i want to be outside and heather has yet to respond to this option so it's probably not even an option anyways.

4. driving around with halle while she takes pictures because it again, is beautiful outside. to begin, halle is my unofficially official 'facebook' girlfriend. yes, we're dating. i like this option because i get to be outside, it's free, and me and halle are still building our friendship so YES. downside(s): i don't get chinese.

5. sitting at my computer for the rest of the day either playing Sims 2 Pets or trying my darndest to find Season 6, Episode 1 of Lost. Because I need to catch up on this season. I didn't watch the first 5 seasons in roughly a month just to have to wait for the 6th season to come out on dvd. just, no. by the way, to enhance my experience i will keep the window that's two feet to my right wide open because yet again, it is beautiful outside. i may or may not play music during the Sims option. downside(s): this is fat and a lazy excuse for 'enjoying the weather,' and, i don't get chinese.

i swear the title of my blog should be 'lists and poems' because that's all this is ever. cool.

Song of the Day (courtesy of iTunes shuffle):

3 comments:

  1. i like that. "lists and poems."
    or maybe you be all witty and dorky and call it "listful thinking".
    or maybe you could call it, "my name is sydney and i love lists and poems."
    wait. since when is your blog called "the ants will die too"? i mean, it's a good name but, since when? and why, also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been changing my name daily because i don't really know what i like or don't like. and it's from a haiku i wrote that's in my info area place right now. but yea, 'lists and poems.' it's got a lot going for it.

    ReplyDelete