Friday, April 23, 2010

i just wanted to cry today, all day.

and that's not a very happy thing to say at all. My week has just been so very different from the usual. Just a lot of complicated things that I never would have expected to happen, happened. It was strange and I'm not sure if I liked it yet or not. Also, my left eye is throbbing right now and I rarely ever wear makeup except for the fact that I went to a concert tonight so I felt it necessary to put on eyemakeup. I think a little got in there so I was rubbing it (because it SHOULD help). Rubbing it doesn't help though, I promise. Now I have a spot of black on my hand and my eye probably looks like a raccoon, but I'm just not going to look at myself until I wake up in the morning for my very first soccer game of the season. Which I normally would be ecstatic about except for the fact that my legs are still hurting from Thursday's practice. Just a little heads-up: Having your cousin who is only 6 months older than you as your coach will KILL you. But I still love her. Oh, but this concert I went to was solid. Because Say Anything is solid. Okay, so I never really even listened to them before this week. But Max Bemus says it's okay. I'm not sure if that's how you spell is name, give me a break. I'm a new fan, but that's the point. This was a completely pointless post but I wasn't in the mood to go to bed JUST yet when I got home so I decided to type something and this is what ended up coming out. I apologize for my complete lack of being interesting, all. the. time.

No comments:

Post a Comment