Sunday, June 6, 2010

this is mostly because i'm an emotional person.

Dearest and Loveliest Jess,
I think it's silly how we knew eachother my freshman year, but barely talked. And it's crazy to think of the first time I came into your house with Luke, Matt, and Rachael and how almost awkwardly placed it was. It was the most random people at the most random of times. I even remember that I had a spoon and I wouldn't stop sucking on it as if I was a kindergardener or something. And then thinking about walking down into your basement on that bright and beautiful day compared to the cold day I walked down there in sweats to an amazing surprise birthday party. Or even to compare it to any other regular day when I walk down there to find you still half asleep in your bed. It's unbelievable how quickly our friendship grew, but I love it more than anything. You are the most important part of my life aside from my family which you have basically become. You have a key to my house for goodness sakes. You had commencement today and if I was there I would definitely be the annoying person to clap for one specific person. Except probably not because I'd chicken out. You are going to grow up to be the most lovely lady that anybody will have the chance of meeting, even if they don't know that right away. They surely will. It's unreal how different my life is going to be next year without you living right down the street, but I'll visit you whenever I can obviously. For the sake of not writing a novel, I'll stop here. Good luck with your futureeee.
Sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

  1. You are the greatest friend a person could have. I love you so much dear! You'll visit all the time and I'll be home on weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete