Friday, June 4, 2010

i just need a list.

1. it's been far too long.
2. i want to kiss this one particular boy right now. that'd be cool.
3. my schedule is beyond full this weekend. i don't know how that's possible, but somehow it happened.
4. it's kinda nice outside. i want to lay frisbee, too bad i have to leave for work in about 3 minutes.
5. catch-22 hurts my head to read. there are a lot of characters to remember. i'm now on the 60th page and it might be making a little sense now.
6. want to go swimming with me?
7. chiropractors are awkward. at least mine is. and apparently my back is majorly screwed up all over the place. so that's cool.
8. i have the sniffles.
9. can they send me home from work early tonight? that'd be splendid. or just call me off tomorrow, even better.
10. i really enjoy the soundtrack to 'i love you man,' and 'funny people.' i also REALLY enjoy those movies. but at this moment i forget if i own funny people, and if not then i need to buy it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment