Monday, February 1, 2010

dont fall in love, fall off a bridge, it hurts less

So, if YouTube allowed me to put the actual Ocean Avenue video up here, then I would. But it's not, so you get some dumb remake probably with the lyrics on the video or something. I wouldn't know, because I refuse to watch a fake. But you can enjoy the tunes while reading my loverrr-ly blog.

So I have my first math test tonight. And instead of studying I decide to blog. Coolness.

So this boy, whom I like (and my two faithful followers on here already know who that is), came over to my humble abode last night after my soccer game. Obviously he doesn't have any clue whatsoever that I have any feelings whatsoever for him, so that's just really great in itself (can you sense the sarcasm?). I'm not really sure how to share that somewhat-probably-important fact with him. I mean, I want to wait like a week or two so I make sure that I'm legit. Because, sorry if this sounds horrible, nine out of ten times it's really not. I mean, I'm pretty sure I am, but let's just wait this one out. Plus, okay, I don't even know if we've like hugged or anything, ever? And I'm not sure if that sounds weird or anything. Because it's just a hug. Whatever, right? Like when I say bye to all my friends I usually hand out hugs like smiles. It's nothing big. But I feel like if I were to hug him just like randomly one day it would be awkward? He probably already likes me and doesn't want to share that with me, but gah this is just so complicated. But I suppose that when the girl tells the guy she likes him it's not awkward. Because it's either whatever, or the guy ends up liking the girl anyways and it's happy. But if the guy likes the girl first, it turns into a creepy situation most of the time. Or so it seems, to some people. Me and MB talked about this in german class today. I think in about a week or two I'm just going to randomly hold his hand or something while we're watching House at my house. Haha, that sounds funny. 'House at my house.' ANYWAYS, yes, I think I will. If I realize that it's legit.

But okay, ISSUE: I still can't stop thinking about that other kid. You know, the one who pretty much just wanted inside me. Physically, not mentally. Gablahdeeeblah. I understand that it shouldn't be that hard. Just shove him out like the puss out of pimple. Gross right, yes, he is GROSS. But he's not gross, on the otherhand. He makes me feel glittery, or 'made,' technically. Again, gablahdeeeeblah GROSS. Can someone come over here and slap me please? K, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment