Saturday, February 20, 2010

blogging in my underwearsz

So I haven't legitimately blogged for quite a while. I've just been posting poems from creative writing or videos or quotes or whatevs. But let's get down to business. I'm stuck with a major decision in my life right now and I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it or not.

To date Luke OR To not date Luke

This may not make much sense to most people. And to some people they think the answer is simple. Luke and I were a great couple, I'll give you that much and we ended over a simple misunderstanding. Which I actually think I may have mentioned on here once or twice before. Anyways, we're hanging out again and it's the shizz-nizz (wow I'm gay, seriously) but I'm just not so sure if I can do it. Like a relationship. I honestly enjoy being single, a lot, I flirt a bunch and have fun. I'm no hoe, no worry about that, it's just fun.

This blog is going nowhere and making no sense so I'm just going to stop before I get ahead of myself. p.s. I was going to post the song On My Own by Vincent Vincent and the Villians but for some reason youtube felt like being a bitch to me today and not allowing it. Faggot. Gosh, I apologize for anyone reading this. This post is kinda PG-13. LMAO. I need to get a life, totes magotes. I just watched I Love You, Man. I love that movie and the music in it. Peter Klavin says the most ridiculous things I love it. For realsnezz though, I'm out.

I need to clean my room which I said I'd do 9 days ago but I put off til now and it's only gotten 20 times worse. Bye-byezz. lolzz

No comments:

Post a Comment