Tuesday, January 19, 2010

there's no point to this post.

I'm really awful at blogging because I never know what to write about. I never know if I just want to simply state how my day is going or if I want to be extremely poetic about life and feelings. For instance, right now, I have no idea what to type. You should probably just stop reading now because it's not like this is going to get interesting or anything. It probably never will. My life isn't interesting. I'm stuck in a regular old high school in a regular old town that doesn't even have its own Walmart. Not that the town is horribly small or anything, because I'm sure there are towns with less than us. But still. Life here is everything short of dynamic and wonderful, definitely not even worth writing about. So why am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment