Tuesday, January 19, 2010

my bedroom is a complete mess.

I think I have officially decided that I want to go to Arizona State and start with my BA in Speech & Hearing Science, from there going to major in Speech-Language Pathology. It seems interesting to me and I really want to learn sign language. Don't question my motives. Why Arizona? I guess I really don't know, for some reason it seems to be calling my name. Plus, the weather seems pleasant. I'm glad I've at least figured out what I want to do with my future, finally, because everything else in life is stressing me out lately. Mostly just the fact that within the month of January, I started two new classes at Tri-C, ski club has begun, and soccer started. It's just entirely too hectic for me right now. And this past weekend, my wonderfully relaxing four day weekend, was spent mostly on the computer and in my bed. The amount of time I spent studying for my midterm exams: 0 hrs, 0 min, 0 sec. These are going to go great (sense the sarcasm?). I might as well attempt to get a good night's sleep for once in my life, anything could help me now. But first, I start with this room..

Nevermind, Brad just messaged me on Skype = No sleep for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment