Saturday, January 30, 2010

pass me another bottle, honey

So I've decided that I'm going to add something actually interesting on here because what I type obviously isn't. I'll just post the song that I happen to be listening to when I begin this whole shenanigan, because 9 out of 10 times I'm listening to music when I'm on the computer. Taking inspiration from a facebook note thing, I'm going to list 25 facts/things/random stuff that may or may not be about me. (:

  1. If I'm ever having a bad day and you buy me sweettarts, ramen, or sour skittles it'll instantly turn my day around.
  2. I radiate stage fright.
  3. Whenever I'm taking notes in class and something is really easy to me I doodle pieces of cake. As in, 'this is a piece of cake.' tehe :P
  4. I want to go to Arizona State University.
  5. I think I might actually want to date him, which changes everything I've been going by for nearly the past eight months.
  6. I honestly like all types of music.
  7. 'Yellow' flavor is always the best, unless it's coconut.
  8. I drink hot cocoa daily. I've already had it twice today and I've only been up for an hour and forty-five minutes.
  9. I'm really happy with my iTunes shuffle right now.
  10. Drawing things on my hands is especially self-fulfilling. But I always get upset when what I draw looks dumb.
  11. I love skiing. I love going fast. Now I want to learn how to snowboard.
  12. I want to go fourwheeling very badly right now.
  13. I felt like my life was complete when I went through the drivethrough backwards with my best friend and her boy last night. tehe.
  14. It's unbelievable how much has changed in my life since this time last year. Like, when I look at all the pictures around my room it gives me a kind of sad or weird feeling. Because half of the people in the pictures I barely talk to anymore. A few of them hate me and I'm completely salty towards. It's just so odd. And some of them that were just in my life but barely, are some of my closest friends now.
  15. I wish I had a voice like Miranda Lambert.
  16. I think I'm ready to focus on one guy. I'm finally ready to let myself have that feeling again.
  17. My mom's rice krispy treats with chocolate on top are to die for.
  18. Going camping with my family and friends every summer is a great getaway.
  19. I think going on a roadtrip sounds fun. No destinations, nothing besides your best friends at your side.
  20. I wish the hokeypokey was really what it was all about.
  21. It would be pretty cool to have a small part on a TV Show. I wouldn't even need the money for it or anything. It just seems like a really awesome time.
  22. I kinda wish I hadn't invited you over those two nights when I think back on it.
  23. Going to work on a Saturday night is such a drag. It's so busy.
  24. I don't have a favorite number.
  25. Playing soccer is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment