Thursday, October 7, 2010

so, procrastination happens.

1. i have a six page paper to write.
2. i'd rather blog about nothing instead.
3. but, if you're wondering what it's about (which is probably not happening) i will tell you. should english be the official language for the united states? what do you think?
4. i ordered movies off of amazon.com and they came in the mail yesterday and when i got home and saw them i screamed 'YAY' at the top of my lungs. nobody in my family even looked at me.
5. want to know what movies they were?
again, probably not but that's okay.
Valley Girl, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, the Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, and Weird Science.
If you didn't know by now i have a mad obsession with the 80s.
6. i think that the University of Pittsburgh should accept me faster.
7. i also think that research papers are stupid.
8. i'm going to a homecoming at a school that is not mine this weekend. with a boy that is not my boyfriend. is that bad? (note: i went to my own homecoming alone) (another note: the boy that's taking me to this homecoming is legitimately just a friend)
9. someone told me about this play that's about the great gatsby called 'Gatz' playing in New York. and i got almost more excited than ever but then my dreams were shattered upon looking up the play and finding that all the tickets for every showtime for every day ..are sold out.
10. hey ya by obadiah parker officially has over 200 plays on my itunes.
11. oh and in case you were wondering, my day at marco's last friday was beyond wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. i love that version of hey ya. it's really quite a sad song...

    ReplyDelete